SNOWPRO PORTAL™ Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any services, information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not upload or display on our website(s) any pornographic, obscene or otherwise inappropriate materials. And we have the right to remove and terminate your website if any such materials are found.
- From time to time our system will require updates and upgrades. We will do our best to keep any down time to a minimum, however we will not be liable for damages resulting from downtime or outages. That said, our services boast a 99.9% uptime record.
- If you are a business, and unless you state otherwise in writing, we may state that we do business with you to others and may display your business name or logo (or both) on our website as a customer of SNOWPRO PORTAL™.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Oregon.
- These terms and conditions change periodically and you automatically agree to the updated terms and services by continuing to use our services.
- If for any reason you may terminate your agreement with us per the terms outlines below.
Our platform (which consist of plugins and themes) support all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer 8 or higher. Whilst we strive to give a seamless & near-identical experience across each of these browsers, it is impossible to compensate for the lack of web standards support (relating to HTML & CSS) in some of these browsers. In the case of a browser not support certain web standards, we will include a generic workaround for that browser, which will degrade a specific function / feature gradually and in a way that doesn’t affect the user experience negatively.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of SNOWPRO PORTAL™. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
SNOWPRO PORTAL™ is a subscription membership site, and all products are subscription based. Please take note that all subscriptions will be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period, by our merchant (currently Stripe.com). If you wish to cancel your subscription (i.e. you would NOT like to extend it with a similar extension to your existing one), then you need to visit your subscription management area and cancel it yourself at least 48 hours before your next scheduled subscription payment. No exceptions will be made in this regard and if your subscription payment is automatically renewed, we will assume that you have done so with your express permission. No refunds whatsoever will be given for scheduled subscription payments, except in the case it is due to billing errors caused by SNOWPRO PORTAL™. You may also view your current payment plan, method, and next payment date via your profile page. We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel your subscription and revoke membership access for any reason we deem appropriate with or without prior notification. You may not resell, share, or publish subscription credentials or access, directly or indirectly. You may not use our product images, logos, brand or trademarks without express permission.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not SNOWPRO PORTAL™, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. SNOWPRO PORTAL™ does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you may find it offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SNOWPRO PORTAL™ be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
If you can demonstrate to us that the service you have purchased from us does not work due to technical issues related to our development and that you have sought support for this (please send us a link to your support post or posts) and you have not received instructions, assistance or bug fixes on how to fix the issue, you have our apologies and we will refund your membership fee.
We guarantee that all of our services will work as advertised, will be upgraded and you will receive support for any issues you have with them, HOWEVER, this does not cover you deciding you don’t like some aspect of a plugin, theme or service, or would prefer a different product.
So, if you wish to receive a refund, please take the following steps:
- Please contact support via this link and describe the technical issue you are having with the plugin http://support.snowproportal.com/
- Please give us time to assist you as much as possible (while we aim to get to you in under and hour, this may take a few days to look into in detail and analyze and assist with tricky technical stuff)
- If we have been unable to assist you, and the plugin, theme or service is proven as not working please contact us with the links to your support threads and any other information you can provide for us
- First we will look into the issue and do everything we can to see if we can assist you (we don’t want to lose you as a customer!) if that fails and we are culpable then we will issue you a full refund, with our apologies.
We ask for your patience and understanding in allowing us the opportunity to resolve any issues you might have. Manual changes to your membership are subject to a 20% admin fee which is waived on upgrades.
Claims, Chargebacks and Disputes
If you choose to file a claim with your credit card company or Stripe.com then you will not be provided under any circumstances with a refund – further you will be banned from using SNOWPRO PORTAL™ at any time in the future.
Filing these claims is an unnecessary, time consuming, expensive and bureaucratic process for all parties involved – it’s a path often used by people aiming to defraud us and we will fight all claims to the bitter end.
We keep records of all member activity which we will submit to Stripe.com and/or credit card companies, this will often cause us to be able to win the claim and damage your credit rating with your credit card provider or Stripe.com.
Let’s not be nasty to each other, we want to help, please contact us instead. We believe that this is reasonable as we offer above a completely sensible path to a refund and we are 110% committed to helping you out.
SNOWPRO PORTAL™ offers these plugins and themes that make up the service “as is”, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and plugins. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of WordPress itself. We do offer support via our support forums or you can choose a support option via our Concierge Service.
SNOWPRO PORTAL™ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SNOWPRO PORTAL™ website. However, realistically we will never increase your subscription payment even if we increase our prices – you will be simply grandfathered over to the appropriate plan, probably a better one.
We are not responsible for any plugin/theme compatibility conflicts that may occur within the services we provide which may be outside of our control, though we will battle like heck to sort them out. It is our policy to support our services as best we can and we will provide support as best we can. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of using our products.
You agree to indemnify and hold SNOWPRO PORTAL™ and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another. We reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.
Further, you agree to NOT use these Services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SNOWPRO PORTAL™ official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
That is all for now. Now let’s do this thing!
Terms of Service